So guys… I got nominated for an award!! A massive thank you to Fitness Grad (https://fitness9555.wordpress.com/) for nominating me- it was a lovely surprise and truly did make my day! Her blog is amazing, and I really hope that you’ll go and check it out. If you’re on a fitness journey this year, and want some workout inspiration, then you can find it on this girl’s page. So, now it’s time for me to spread the love a bit, by telling y’all some of my favourite blogs – which I’ll be passing this award on to…
RULES OF THE AWARD:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated
them and provide the link to the post you created.
WHY I CREATED THIS BLOG…
I created this blog in 2016, though I’d been on Blogger for about three years before. I started it wanting to talk about healthy food for students- but I now like to think it encompasses taking care of your mental, physical, and emotional health, and the empowerment you can get from finding your own balance with fitness. Oh, and I also love to talk about books! I really wanted my blog to show that living a balanced life doesn’t just include the gym and healthy food, but making space for numerous other activities and experiences. I hope my posts help anyone reading to find and develop their own balance!
MY ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS WOULD BE…
- Don’t do it for freebies or notoriety, because you risk becoming a clone. Do it to spread a message or interest close to your heart, and be grateful for your readers! Just write posts that your passionate about, not ones you think will get you free stuff, because passion comes through.
- Plan, plan, plan! Brainstorm all of your blogging ideas, and then timetable them in each week for an entire month at a time. Set aside an afternoon each week to type, edit, and get your photography done. Consistency is how you get better at blogging.
15 FABULOUS BLOGGERS…
There you go- I hope you check each and every one of the amazing writers above out, and enjoy what their blogs have to offer!