You probably saw my PB & J Crumble Topped Flapjacks last week, and now I bring you another classic PB combo…chocolate peanut butter. I promise I will make some non- peanut butter recipes soon. But if you’re into chocolate without peanut butter, then you can check out my recipes over on Discover Chocolate’s blog, where I’m currently freelancing.
Anyway, these bars are just as easy as the first, and they’re another great snack to carry about with you. No bake, a handful of ingredients, a whole lot of flavour- and these ones are also suitable for dipping in tea, because I know we all like that…
- 3 cups of oats
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter (I used Meridian)
- 3tbsp cacao
- 1/3 cup honey
- 8 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- Pinch of each: salt, cinnamon (just a little)
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, salt, cinnamon, and cacao
- In a microwavable bowl melt together the honey and peanut butter
- Pour the honey and peanut butter into the oats, and add the milk. Stir to combine, and then use your hands to bring everything together.
- Press firmly into a tray lined with greaseproof paper, and refrigerate overnight. In the morning cut into bars, and store in an air tight tub in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.