One super easy breakfast idea for you guys, using two of my favourite staple ingredients: banana and peanut butter. Plus the addition of some chia seeds for all of you health nuts out there, and some maple syrup for anyone with a little bit of a sweet tooth, but wanting a more natural alternative…
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt (I used Total because it’s so thick)
- 1/4 cup plant based milk (I used Alpro coconut, as usual)
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1 medium banana
- 3tsp chunky peanut butter (I used Meridian)
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2tsp maple syrup
- In a bowl mash half of the banana until creamy and smooth.
- To this add the oats, milk, chia seeds, cinnamon to taste, and Greek yoghurt, before giving everything a good stir. Add 2tsp of chunky peanut butter to the mix and whisk this in too, along with the maple syrup.
- Slice the remaining banana up, reserving three coins for decoration, and then fold into the pudding. Empty the mixture into a smaller bowl, top with the remaining banana coins and peanut butter, then place into the fridge overnight.
In the morning simply grab and go!