- 1 wholemeal noodle nest
- 150g mushrooms
- 1 large handful spinach
- 2-3 fat garlic cloves, finely sliced (as per usual, get it from a jar. We’re all students here. We have all at some point eaten cold baked beans. Jarred garlic is no big deal)
- 1/4tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- Put the kettle onto boil, and then fill one pan with the boiled water. Into another pan add some cooking spray or oil, and then your garlic and onion.
- Start to bring the water back up to the boil, and at the same time gently sauté the garlic and onion for one minute.
- Add the chilli flakes and mushrooms to the garlic and onion, turning the heat up to medium high. At the same time add the noodle nest to the boiling water. Set a timer for 4 minutes.
- Continue to cook the veggies, now adding in the Italian herbs, and the spinach, as well as a splash of water (1tbsp maximum) to speed up the process by creating some steam.
- Drain your noodles, and then add to the vegetables. Toss together (adding some salt, black and white pepper, or more herbs if desired), and serve up…